Microsoft Teams Phone
The enterprise-grade cloud communication service is here to keep your business connected with reliable capabilities that accelerate setup and enablement, as well as streamline management.
What does Microsoft Teams Phone provide?
- Bring together calling, chat, and meetings in an all-in-one app.
- Quickly start a call from Teams, Outlook, or a mobile device.
- Collaborate in Office apps within calls and meetings.
- Work across Teams and Outlook seamlessly with unified contacts and calendars.
Secure and reliable calling
- Enjoy cloud calling features like consultative transfer, music on hold, call park, and more.
- Use built-in auto-attendants and call queues or connect your contact center software.
- Improve uptime with built-in redundancy and load balancing.
- Streamlined management.
- Monitor and resolve performance issues with call analytics and a quality dashboard.
- Get a dial tone your way with a calling plan from Microsoft or a third-party provider.
Call from anywhere
- Have one phone number across computer, mobile, and desk phones.
- Turn a call into a group meeting without hanging up or redialling.
- Add flexibility to meetings with a dial-in conference number.
- Choose from a range of personal and shared devices built for Teams.
Products and features
Microsoft Teams Phone Standard
Microsoft Teams Phone with Calling Plan
Microsoft 365 E5
Simplify communication and collaboration through a single app
Empower employees in remote, in-office, or hybrid work environments with the flexibility of Teams Phone and devices that fit the way you work.
Sell Microsoft Teams Phone with intY
Our CSP services don’t only help MSPs and Resellers deliver their Teams solutions; they provide the support, training and Go-to-Market assistance made possible by a Microsoft-accredited Modern Workplace Solutions Designation Partner.
Get started with Microsoft Teams Phone
intY’s Modern Workplace Practice assists MSPs and Resellers in upskilling, planning, and marketing their Microsoft Teams solution.
Get in touch to start selling Teams Rooms today.