Simplify endpoint management with Microsoft Intune Suite
Managing the various devices that access organisational resources presents a problem for organisations as they enable hybrid and remote workforces. Employees must be able to work remotely and securely connect to these resources and administrators are tasked with the challenging job of being able to safeguard company information, control end user access, and assist users wherever they are located.
This March, Microsoft will release a new suite of sophisticated endpoint management solutions under a single, affordable package: Microsoft Intune Suite. This new plan purposes to protect your hybrid workforce by streamlining endpoint administration and improving user experiences across your organisation.
Solutions developed with Managed Service Providers (MSPs) at the forefront to suit a wide range of business needs…
Microsoft Intune Suite helps partners to:
- Simplify endpoint management
- Centralise and consolidate the tools they use to manage and protect their digital estate
- Provide remote assistance
- Remove the risks of local admin users
- Improve the health and performance of Windows endpoints
- Reduce the complexity and effort of app deployments and updates
Microsoft Intune Suite helps customers to:
- Protect their hybrid workforce
- Deliver better user experience
- Consolidate the tools they use to manage and protect their digital estate
- Support a BYOD device model with secure access for unenrolled mobile devices
Microsoft Intune Suite includes the following advanced endpoint management solutions in one suite:
Microsoft Intune Suite
The Microsoft Intune Suite will be generally available from March 1, 2023.
- Remote Help
- Endpoint Privilege Management
- Tunnel for Mobile App Management
- Management of specialty devices
- Initial set of advanced endpoint analytics capabilities
Microsoft Intune Plan 2
Microsoft Intune Plan 2 will be generally available from March 1, 2023.
- Tunnel for Mobile App Management (MAM Tunnel)
- Management of specialty devices
- Future advanced capabilities
The advanced endpoint management solutions included in Microsoft Intune Suite can also be purchased as add-ons to Intune or Microsoft 365 plans that include Microsoft Intune.
Why Microsoft Intune for endpoint management?
Microsoft is the market share leader in endpoint management, with the most managed devices with mobile device management, the most endpoints managed by mobile application management, and the most Windows devices managed by all technologies.
intY equips partners with a wide range of vendors to offer the best-in-class solutions that support both the security needs of an organisation (protecting devices, networks, and assets) and its operational functions.
Do More with Less
As an incentive to our partners, Microsoft are offering this new cost-effective, premium plan to subscribers of Microsoft 365 E3 and E5 or any plan which today includes licenses for Microsoft Intune.
The individual solutions will continue to be available as standalone add-ons, but the new plan will be available for less than the sum of all the add-ons; meaning you can do even more for less.
Find out more about the Do More with Less promotion here.
Want to learn more?
Get in touch with our Modern Workplace Practice to find out more.
Identity management solutions can be advantageous to Managed Service Providers, along with the benefits it can deliver to their customers