Microsoft Azure in a nutshell
If you’ve heard about Microsoft Azure but aren’t sure what it does, or you want to know more about being an Azure technical consultant – we’ve got the lowdown.
What is Azure?
Microsoft Azure is a collection of integrated cloud services with capabilities for organisations of all sizes. Its products and services are used in combination to solve a multitude of business problems.
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
Why Azure is the most popular platform
As the fastest growing cloud platform on the market, it’s secure, flexible, multi-functional, scalable and provides performance-efficient storage services.
Why customers love Azure:
- Familiarity with Windows
- No need to worry about hardware, as Azure uses Virtual Machines (VMs)
- Cost-effective as you only pay for what you use
- Rapidly scale up or down – increase or decrease users in an instant
- Adaptable for hybrid models – integrates the cloud with on-premises infrastructure
What’s in it for you?
As an Azure technical consultant, you can deliver long-term value to customers with recurring revenue streams. It’s a fantastic business opportunity like no other.
Through Azure, you can:
- Make migration happen – help customers move and optimise their workloads in Azure.
- Provide long-term managed services for customers across infrastructure, platform and app life cycle, privacy, security, compliance, DevOps, and governance.
- Help customers plan, design, and develop digital transformation – for web, client, and mobile applications.
- Build a microservices-based, cloud-native architecture that makes it easier to develop and scale your applications.
- Harness the latest innovations from Microsoft in advanced analytics, machine learning, AI, IoT, blockchain, mixed reality, and e-commerce platforms.
- Develop repeatable vertical and line-of-business solutions and package them to create a new recurring revenue stream.
“Microsoft Partners may realise a 155% 3-year ROI by building and scaling an Azure services practice”
Microsoft Partners Total Economic Impact Study, Forrester, July 2022
Get support from intY
To learn more, get in touch with our team. We’d love to hear from you!
If you have questions about any of the information contained in this blog, please reach out to our experts at intY’s Azure Practice team who will be happy to help.
Identity management solutions can be advantageous to Managed Service Providers, along with the benefits it can deliver to their customers